Sunday, March 25, 2012

Terrarium Table Wedding Favors


My sister is so creative...who would have thought to have a terrarium floral table at a wedding?! 

All I can say is...Absolute Gorgeousness!! 





I love, Love, LOVE the butterfly and leaf cut outs! I don't think, I would have the patience to cut those out! :)





































The apothecary jars were about $7 each at Home Goods
Rose petals were purchased at Michael's
Floating candles were purchased at candles.com
Plants were $1 each from the local produce market. 
Ribbon and printable tags were from Michael's clearance with a 40-50% off coupon and a 20% off your entire purchase. (That was a WooHoo moment, lol!!)
Tags were made on Microsoft Word for FREE! 
I love FREE!!

By the way, Good Friday is the best day to shop for these items. 

So happy shopping, crafting and remember this is a party focal point for any occasion.

No comments:

Post a Comment