Saturday, March 17, 2012

Goodwill Hopping

I am so excited about these bunnies that I found at goodwill for only $12.50 a piece.  Now if you promise not to laugh, I will tell you how I bought them.  I have two Goodwills in my area.  This morning I went to Goodwill #1  (bought a $15 rocking chair that I will share in another post) then drove to Goodwill #2 then drove back to Goodwill #1 which is when I found these adorable bunnies.  They were only on the floor a few minutes and so many people complimented me on the great find in line and the parking lot.



Nothing like these cute bunnies to put me in the Springtime mood.  I absolutely love the fact that the bunnies are the same size of my little guy.  Can't wait to take his picture next year and see how much he has grown!!  The best part is that we have been planning to have an Easter party which I think these bunnies are going to make a great focal point. In the mean time, don't be afraid to hop from Goodwill to Goodwill, you never know what you may find.

No comments:

Post a Comment